FOLLOW OUR BLOG THAT KEEPS UP2DATE ON SWEDEN'S MELODIFESTIVALEN & EUROVISION SONG CONTEST

Mar 12, 2012

Watch - Loreen's Glory Moment!! and presentation from Eric Saade

It's worth remembering Loreen won the first semi-final 1 contest in Vaxjo- and no act has ever
found winning success from being the first qualifier since 2002 when Melodifestivalen began
having semi-final rounds.


--check out here a great celebrationary hug from Thomas G:Son & Peter Bostrom

Before Melodifestivalen Peter commented on his site-
(on the subject of being songwriter of 'Amazing' & 'Euphoria' in 2012)

"I have been going through every single scenario in my head over and over again, and
no matter what the outcome will be, someone or both of my artists will get hurt.

They are fantastic human beings and I wish them only the best. They deserve the
best. They deserve to win. No matter how it ends, they are both winners in my eyes." Peter Bostrom

very true words.

No comments: