FOLLOW OUR BLOG THAT KEEPS UP2DATE ON SWEDEN'S MELODIFESTIVALEN & EUROVISION SONG CONTEST

Mar 15, 2012

My Peter Boström All-Time 'feelgood' Top 15 Tunes

Here in M E L B -down under we are still full of Melo after-glow following the Globen Final- It could be due to Aqua being in town as well just nu!
I had chance to just reflect on Peter Bostrom past songwriting as well as Bassflow Mixes. From the songs/tunes he has added his Bostrom-Magic too- I have put together my own Top 15 and we can see a few past Melodifestivalen entries on the road to 2012's 'Euphopia'-

1 - Euphoria - Loreen
2- What a feeling Charlotte Perrelli (from 'Gone to Soon' album)
3- Manboy- Eric Saade
4- Amazing - Danny Saucedo
5- Discotheque - Elin Lanto
6- I'm in Love - Sanna Nielsen
7- Disconnect Me- Marie Serneholt
8- Thursdays - Lovestoned (see below)
9- Feelgood - Ola
10- 100 Ar Fran Nu (Bassflow Mix)- Martin Stenmarck
11- Stay - Tooji
12- Speak to Me (Bassflow Mix)- Roxette
13- Sleepless - Eric Saade
14- Headlines - Alcazar
15- Another Shape of My Heart (Bassflow Mix)- Lisa Miskovsky


No comments: