FOLLOW OUR BLOG THAT KEEPS UP2DATE ON SWEDEN'S MELODIFESTIVALEN & EUROVISION SONG CONTEST

Feb 18, 2012

Yes, the Youngblood has arrived for Melodifestivalen 2012



The third round of Melodifestivalen is upon us already- and so far we have four artists who have never been in a Melodifestivalen final
before- and we hope more Youngblood will come out of the Semi final in Leksand- Here is the line-up

  1. Youngblood - Youngblood (Fredrik Kempe, David Kreuger)
  2. Maria BenHajji - I mina drömmar (Nanna Sveinsdóttir, Thomas Cars)
  3. Mattias Andréasson - Förlåt mig (Mattias Andréasson)
  4. Love Generation - Just a little bit (RedOne, John Mamann, Jean-Claude Sindres, Teddy Sky, Yohanne Simon, Bilal Hajji)
  5. Carolina Wallin Pérez - Sanningen (Martin Bjelke, Michael Clauss, Carolina Wallin Pérez)
  6. Andreas Johnson - Lovelight (Andreas Johnson, Peter Kvint)
  7. Molly Sandén - Why am I crying (Aleena Gibson, Molly Sandén, Windy Wagner)
  8. Björn Ranelid ft. Sara Li - Mirakel (Fredrik Andersson, Björn Ranelid)

    Youngblood are favourites proceed to the final, but as we know in melodifestivalen the unexpected can happen! - we hope the boyband with their own Kempe Magic go direct to Globen- and then Molly Sanden's ballad is also very popular and I can see Molly in Globen final for a second time.
    For some reason Bjorn Ranelid fest Sara Li is rather popular in the rehearsals in Leksand, I heard the snippet from Svt and it's my option this song would take a real Miracle' to even qualify in Baku.


    I must say for me Mattias Andreasson song 'Forlat mig' is abit different from EMD - I luv it! and the tune should at least go to second chance. That's what I think yet I will not be surprised if both Mattias & Love Generation fall short of qualifing in this round.

    At least we have Kempe back- wth Sweden's own One Direction- check out the tunes Here

No comments: