FOLLOW OUR BLOG THAT KEEPS UP2DATE ON SWEDEN'S MELODIFESTIVALEN & EUROVISION SONG CONTEST

May 24, 2012

My Pad-random comments from Semi final 1 : part two

San Marino - its Ralph Siegel how can I not like it just cannot understand why S.N Song is not a lot more popular on the web
 Cyprus - we seem to have heard this song so much yet the live performance is a smasher I just luv this song so much much more
 Russia- they turned out to be everything we hope for I just dare them not to win Hungary - a real quality song for me-  I luv it want Compact Disco to be 2012 'A Friend from London' for this year -just gotta be Top 3 for me ...oh did I saw the singers cute as well
 Austria - I began actually started out liking this fun rap German hit and not only for the funny lyrics but now I think live it's a non qualifier but hey anything can happen in Eurovision
 Moldova - another country that normally do qualify but this year I have to say loose that trumpet cus you won t need it!
 Ireland - Jedward with the hair down I like it with a great performance Dare I say it about the shower effect Eric Sadde did it first in 2010 We still want Jedward in the final 2012.

 My Best song of the night - 'LaLa Love' (Cyprus) & Sound of our hearts (Hungary)

No comments: