FOLLOW OUR BLOG THAT KEEPS UP2DATE ON SWEDEN'S MELODIFESTIVALEN & EUROVISION SONG CONTEST

Mar 6, 2011

Here is the running order for Globen Final- 2011



it's a Manboy' sandwich - as expected with Danny & Eric.
& the main schlager fillings of Linda Bengtzing & Sanna Neilsen with a dash of some Playtones
( the'Kempe brand of course)
Not by far the mega schlager burger we were expecting for 2011 ...

1.In the Club
-Danny Saucedo

2. Spring för livet
- Sara Varga

3. Oh My God!
-The Moniker

4. 7 Days And 7 Nights
-Brolle

5. E det fel på mej
- Linda Bengtzing

6. Leaving Home
-Nicke Borg

7. Me And My Drum
-Swingfly

8. I’m In Love
- Sanna Nielsen

9. The King
- The Playtones

10. Popular
- Eric Saade

Capt Moniker sneeks in as song 3 - with 'oh my god' a song title that popsters Le Kid had in 2011-as well

1 comment:

James said...

I have this awful gut feeling Sweden will get it wrong again.