FOLLOW OUR BLOG THAT KEEPS UP2DATE ON SWEDEN'S MELODIFESTIVALEN & EUROVISION SONG CONTEST

Feb 25, 2016

Melodifestivalen update after Norrkoping, Semi Final 3


                              I found the third semi final of Melodifestivalen 2016 alot better than the first two, in fact all the songs I found worthy of at least a second chance placing. Boris Rene & Lisa Ajax had most impressive tunes. Another favourite was Smailo, what a great dance track with 'Weight Of The World'. Then came After Dark who could have won any prize for the song's amazing staging and for being so schlagger-tastic. Yet this Melodifestivalen season proved again that schlager is not what the swedes want to see in the Grand Final!!
                             Although it's still early to call it,  I think Oscar Zia's performance of Human' had winner signs all over it. The staging perhapes could be abit better, what most impressed me was the song. 'Human' On my second hearing I really got it, and I had that rare this is 'the one' feeling. Of course this year's favourite from Molly Sanden has'nt been seen yet. I think Human' as a song could win the international jury hearts, while the televote could possibly be more in Molly's favour.
                           Lets wait and see....next weekend.

No comments: