FOLLOW OUR BLOG THAT KEEPS UP2DATE ON SWEDEN'S MELODIFESTIVALEN & EUROVISION SONG CONTEST

Feb 14, 2009

the H E A T is on.. in Skellefteå- Who can make it to Globen?



With only hours to go Semi-Final 2 in Skelleftea- the acts have already turned up the HEAT. The heavy rock band of that name have been reported in the papers, as putting down Mf as musical rubbish. The band then confessed to only using the Semi Final to premote HEAT's latest release! After Alexander Bard questioned why the band actually took part at all!
So will this effect the Rock bands success lets see, I think perhapes not. So what! Amy Diamond has a new glamous look & her new song 'It's my Life' is much better than last years offering. Amy + Markoolio's 'Lovesong' will get a 2nd chance, I feel. That leaves the favourite Mans Zelmerlow to go D T G Hurrah!
His 'Hope & Glory' is not as instant as 'Cara Mia' so don't expect C.M 2 ! I think this will grow on us, more than we realise. As for Lili & Susie, will their 80's revival track with a Thomas G:Son sparkle be enough to
get to the final? I hope so, YES Lili & Susie I wanna see DTG. Fingers and glo sticks crossed- for Round 2 .

Breakfast with Måns

No comments: