FOLLOW OUR BLOG THAT KEEPS UP2DATE ON SWEDEN'S MELODIFESTIVALEN & EUROVISION SONG CONTEST

Feb 21, 2009

EMD look set to go all the way Direct to Globen?


Well Melodifestivalen semi final in Leksand is about to begin, the one song this week I have a great feeling about is EMD's 'Baby Goodbye'. It really is a step in a different direction for Erik Danny & Mattias. With the added Top hat & tails of their performance I think they may get the 1st one way ticket to Globen. 
For the nights other winner its a tough one to pick out. Now I luv BWOs music and I do admit that only one or two of their ballads have really impressed me, perhapes 'We could be heroes' being the exception. I am sorry cus 'You are not alone' is not up to that songs standard for me, so we may see BWO in second chance in the fantastic company of her highness Miss Velvet. 
Leaving the big swedish ballad  "Sa vill stjarnorna" from Molly Sanden, could this be the one going direct to Globen.  It certainly has been a popular tune from the rehearsal reports in Leksand, along with Velvet's 'The Queen' lets see what happens. The outcome is all written, 

in the stars......


No comments: