FOLLOW OUR BLOG THAT KEEPS UP2DATE ON SWEDEN'S MELODIFESTIVALEN & EUROVISION SONG CONTEST

Mar 5, 2016

All eyes on Estonia tonight, for their Final Eesti Laul Final 2016.




As you may know each year I follow Sweden's Melodifestivalen rather closely as it developes and brings some of the best swedish hits of the year. Also I watch many other nordic country national selections as well, as Sweden is naturally not the only country who offer amazing talent each season.
Now another country that each year brings music and a competition of the best quality year after year is Estonia. 
What I love about 'Eesti Laul' is the national selection never has safe Eurovision entries, they are always take risking and stray from the norm. Perhapes Estonia more than any other country in Eurovision Song Contest stride to be different. In 2016 it is a final of real great music, I have picked out my own Top 3. Firstly I must say, it is a joy to see the return of songwriter Stig Rästa who gave us 'Goodbye to yesterday' back in Vienna last year, he has come up with the goods again with 'Play' another modern classic, also my top three have one word titles...strange but true.

No:1 Play




No:2 Sally




No:3 Seis

No comments: