FOLLOW OUR BLOG THAT KEEPS UP2DATE ON SWEDEN'S MELODIFESTIVALEN & EUROVISION SONG CONTEST

May 20, 2015

Vienna Favourites- Hungary 'Wars for Nothing'




It has been said that a real great song will hook you in within the first 20secs in some way. Well Boggie does this witha simple opening line
 "Well you know our world is a mess..."
On first hearing this song completely passed me by, it gave me flashbacks to 'War is not Over' Walter & Kazha in 2005. A very different time and tune, I saw the song video then I got it, and from then on it has grown stronger and stronger. It maybe another 2015 slow anthem. I like it and for certain she will get lots of votes in Vienna's vote hungry Grand Final.

Boggie rose to fame with a top No:1 single called Perfume (Nouveau Parfum) and she will not only do amazing things in Vienna, also another top seller on the way.



No comments: