FOLLOW OUR BLOG THAT KEEPS UP2DATE ON SWEDEN'S MELODIFESTIVALEN & EUROVISION SONG CONTEST

Nov 5, 2015

Eurovision's Best Duets Ever, My All Time Top 10


     One of my favourite moments from back in Vienna 2015, was seeing just how well contestants Mans Zelmerlow (Sweden) & Guy Sebastian (Australia) got on together during that week. Then this great freindship even transcended onto the Eurovision scoreboard, when both countries gave each other 12 points. There was even talk of a future duet between Mans and Guy, that would be special. This has got me thinking how many times has two stars of the past Eurovision Song Contests have actually got together to make a duet? besides covering a Eurovision entry, itself.

  I did some searching and came up with my Top 10 Eurovision artists duets.


1. Maria Haukaas Storeng & Måns Zelmerlöw- 'Precious to Me'


 2. Christer Björkman & Shirley Clamp- La Vie/ This is My Life



 3. Agnetha Faltskog & Tomas Ledin- Never Again

 4. Johnny Logan & Nicole - No One Makes Love like You

 5. Elisabeth Andreassen & Tor Endresen- All over the World (MGP 15)

 6. Olivia Newton-John & Cliff Richard- Suddenly (From Xanadu movie)

 7. Timoteij Feat Alexander Rybak-Vända Med Vinden

 8. Malena Ernman & Sarah Dawn Finer - Sancta Lucia (2013)

 9. Jan Johansen & Jill Johnson- Let it be me

10.  Anita Skorgan Med Jahn Teigen- Friendly








No comments: