FOLLOW OUR BLOG THAT KEEPS UP2DATE ON SWEDEN'S MELODIFESTIVALEN & EUROVISION SONG CONTEST

Jun 27, 2009

Michael Jackson 1958-2009 - Many tributes from all over the World- As Sweden's Top artists recently spoke out





SMILE with Michael as we remember him- 
back in 1979 


"For me, he has never been  greater! 

I will play his songs all day!" 

- Ola Svensson


"I have not enough words to describe what you meant to me. 

You are, and will always be the greatest artist and performer the world seen.

You have inspired me in everything and I am so sorry that you are gone, "

- Måns Zelmerlöw.

"I will always remember this day as the day of the true King of Pop, 

the fantastic Michael Jackson, passed away" 

 -Sarah Dawn Finer

Other Swedish artists who have been declared admirers and paid tribute to Michael are- Erik Segerstedt from EMD, Carola Häggkvist, Danny Saucedo, Darin , Mattias Andréasson and Elin Lantos.

No comments: